Student Medical Insurance

Thousands of students and other educational professionals travel internationally each year. These travelers experience both the educational benefit and the thrill of studying outside of their native country. To protect against unforeseen events that could result in long-term financial hardship, Seven Corners has established an insurance program to fit the needs of international students, teachers and faculty.

Whether you are a foreign national studying in the United States for several years or a U.S. citizen studying abroad, Liaison Student is designed to protect you during your time away from home.





 Liaison Student



Liaison Student Medical Insurance

  • Underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
  • Virtual ID cards available immediately after purchase
  • Global access to assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
  • Accident and sickness medical maximums: up to $250,000
  • Co pay per written prescription of medicine
  • Unexpected recurrence of a pre-existing condition -
    See Liaison Student Brochure for full details
  • Maternity
  • Mental Illness: inpatient/outpatient
  • Alcohol and drug abuse: inpatient/outpatient
  • Injuries from a motor vehicle accident
  • Sports-related injuries
  • Emergency medical evacuation: up to $100,000
  • Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
    * See our Liaison Student Medical Insurance brochure for full detail and restrictions, including schedule of benefits.

Who is Eligible for Liaison® Student Medical Insurance?

Non-U.S. Citizens: This includes international students, visiting faculty, scholars or other persons age 13 and older who are temporarily residing outside their home country. The insured must remain engaged in full-time educational or research activities outside their home country during the period of coverage. Education or research activities shall mean the insured: 1) is enrolled and participating in an educational, vocational, cultural exchange or training program; and 2) has a valid J-1, H-3, F, M or Q Visa.

U.S. Citizens: This includes all U.S. students, visiting faculty, scholars or other persons with a current United States passport who are temporarily residing outside the United States and are engaged in full-time educational or research activities.
*Please note- Coverage for residents of the following states is not currently available: CT, DC, KS, LA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NY, OR and WA